Frost'D Frost'D

Harr.

Damn, haven't laughed like that in a LONG time. Great from all angles, animation, voice acting - the lot.

SKATER V2 Episode: 01 SKATER V2 Episode: 01

Very nicely done

Stylish. Great use of animation technique, although there were points where the backgrounds were supposedly supposed to be moving, but weren't.
Also, great sound usage and effects.
Keep it up man.

MarcyVF responds:

Thank you!
I dont focus that much on details when ill be making several episodes, so... Yeh..
THANKS!

Short - Vomit Short - Vomit

Indeed.

Seriously, I had to give it a 10 overall because of the ending. It seems even yourself knows that the 'Madness craze' is going out of control.
Anyway, well put together Krinkles.

Synsanoko777 Trailer Co.. Synsanoko777 Trailer Co..

Very Nice.

Graphics;
Seamless tweening in Swansong, although you did mention that you spent more time on some than others.
Style;
You submitted it on 7/7/07, with the 3 trailers and the slot machines. 'Nuff said.
Sound;
Great music choice, although I'm sure the quality was toned down for file size.
Violence and humour;
Someone got punched in the face. Nothing else really happened.
Interactivity;
Nice choice of menu - slots and such.

Really looking forward them, especially Project Swansong.

Short and Sweet Animation Short and Sweet Animation

Audio rule No.1!

Learn to compress your files buddy, what you made 4mbs, could have easily been 500kbs.

The animation was alright, learn body proportions a tad more.

Horatio Vs. Tiny Ninjas! Horatio Vs. Tiny Ninjas!

Good for a first flash.

The ending is weird though... and annoying.

HoratioHotlineCo responds:

is it the noise, or the lack of conclusion that makes it annoying?

The 60 FPS Collab The 60 FPS Collab

60 FPS?

So?, What about 60 fps?
It doesn't really make a difference if the animation was simple.

AeroBeatlZeppelin responds:

60 FPS was really hard to animate. I respect your opinion but I like the outcome:)

S.I.N :: "Tortured Soul" S.I.N :: "Tortured Soul"

Cool.

Ignore those idiots that gave you crap scores, they obviously have sense of style.
-And to those people who hate anime, you arn't suppose to judge it JUST because it's anime, that's like rating a song badly because you just happen to hate techno/etc.

9/11: Mad World 9/11: Mad World

No offense but...

The theme is great and all, but refering to the flash, that was just a bunch of pictures, apart form the last, mildly decent animation, and plus :
The 'replay' button should have a - stopAllSounds(); - on it too, when you play the cartoon at the end, the music keeps going.

MaddFlashTW responds:

Thanx for the review, I know i messed up on the stop all sounds. Close enough.

Simple Frame-By-Frame Simple Frame-By-Frame

1.99?!

What the hell?, this definately deserved more than that, i mean, look at all those good reviews.