Frost'D Frost'D

Harr.

Damn, haven't laughed like that in a LONG time. Great from all angles, animation, voice acting - the lot.

SKATER V2 Episode: 01 SKATER V2 Episode: 01

Very nicely done

Stylish. Great use of animation technique, although there were points where the backgrounds were supposedly supposed to be moving, but weren't.
Also, great sound usage and effects.
Keep it up man.

MarcyVF responds:

Thank you!
I dont focus that much on details when ill be making several episodes, so... Yeh..
THANKS!

Short - Vomit Short - Vomit

Indeed.

Seriously, I had to give it a 10 overall because of the ending. It seems even yourself knows that the 'Madness craze' is going out of control.
Anyway, well put together Krinkles.

Toaster Invasion! Toaster Invasion!

Entertaining, it is.

Good art, and concept. Although it probably won't get high due to it's 'over-simplicity'. But simple is good, I enjoyed it.

Penboy responds:

Thankyou :)

Stuck Inside Stuck Inside

What it needs is...

Sound, music.
I'm sure some people would've gotton bored of listening to the clicking of their mouse if they didn't have any other form of music.

Storm the House 2 Storm the House 2

=D

'Graphics: 0 Sound: 0 Interactivity: 9 Style: 8 Violence: 2 Humor: 0 ' - another guy who reviewed it

Wtf?

This game owns, but the gravity gun probably is better than the most expensive weapon, the 'old glory'.

Starwars - The Imperial M Starwars - The Imperial M

Good shit right here.

Epic. Simply put. You make Darth Vadar even more bad ass than he already is.
Also, nice piano in the middle.
I also note that you're aiming for 200 reviews on this song. Because it's so awesome, I decided to help.

Keep up the awesome man.

Sonofkirk responds:

Thanks for the review man, yeah I aim to have 200 reviews on this song. Gorekiller made the piano, he rocks. Thanks for helping and supporting dude !

God Like God Like

To its name.

Very well done. It gives off that great feeling of an epic awesome (In the best words I can conjure, I assure you).
Only thing I felt missing was possibly a couple of orchestral instruments to fill in the background.

Urban Motion Urban Motion

Awesome-ness

This reminds me of the Truman Show...o0, I have a strange feeling that i should use this in one of my flashes later.

Anyway, Awesomeness.